To apply, please complete the following steps:
The UF non-degree application is a separate application process through the UF Registrar’s Office. We’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section.
- Choose “THE COLLEGE OF PHARMACY – Online Pharmacy Outcomes.” in the “College” dropdown box
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID.
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to earn a certificate, to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, etc.).
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these threeidentifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- If you are not located in the United States please type in “Not Applicable” in the area asking for US VISA information.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
Be sure to submit your nondegree application by the deadline found here for the term in which you are applying.