Mandatory Department Application
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in applying to the program
Complete the Certificate application form.
*If you are a current masters student, apply here (link to https://www.isis.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/eaglec?page=ise-certmn)
When completing and submitting the application, please note:
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information
- The $30 application fee should be paid with the submission of the online application
- If you already have a UFID please provide it. If you do not, leave that section blank, as you will be issued a UFID
- International Applicants
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport
- If you reside in the United State, you must provide a copy of your Permanent Resident Card or Visa to the Office of Admissions
- Under Certificate select the following:
- Level – Graduate
- College – Pharmacy
- Select the specialty you would like to pursue from the following:
- Managed Care Pharmacy Systems
- Applied Pharmacoeconomics
- Patient Safety in Medication Use
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended
- Upload your unofficial transcripts. Our department will not receive your application until your transcripts are received (either official or unofficial). Please note that you will not be admitted until your official transcripts are received.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete then "Residency Information" section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two nof these three identifying documents:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond
Request official, sealed, academic transcripts from all previously attended institutions be sent to:
UF Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall - PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
Electronic transcript submission:
Electronic transcripts are only valid and official if the documents are sent directly FROM the institution TO the UF Office of Admissions at email@example.com. Please make sure the institution uses one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered: Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
Submit a current resume or CV, in MS Word or PDF format. You may email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.