The UF graduate application is a separate application process through the UF Graduate School.
For UF students currently enrolled in a master’s program DO NOT submit your application using the button above. Instead, apply here using your GatorLink username and password.
Below we’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section.
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application Information & Certificate Program
Under Application Information, you will be asked to select the Application Type and Certificate Program. Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections for the degree you are applying for:
- In the Certificate Level drop-down, select Graduate.
- In the Certificate Program section, click or search Pharmacy. For the expanded selection, choose your desired certificate:
- Applied Pharmacoeconomics Outcomes and Policy
- Managed Care Pharmacy Systems
- Patient Safety in Medication Use
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- Once you select the certificate, choose the term you are applying for from the drop-down. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C. Failing to do so may delay the review process.
Review your selection in the Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Certificate and Term.
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for each school, if you have them.
- Note: you must still submit official transcripts for your application to be complete. Instructions for sending official transcripts are located in Step Three.
- A general statement of purpose is required for admission consideration and should be uploaded here.
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the following three identifying documents. Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- The $30 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond