The UF graduate application is a separate application process through the UF Graduate School.
Below we’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section.
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application Information & Program of Study
Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections for the degree you are applying for:
- In the Location dropdown, select Distance Education.
- In the Program of Study section, click or search College of Pharmacy. From the expanded selection, choose:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- Choose the term you are applying for from the dropdown. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C.
- Review your selection in the Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Program.
- Fill out the Additional Information section with the following:
- Under Concentration, choose the dropdown option matching your Program of Study
- In the Program Specialization field, type the Specialty Track you are applying for (this should match what you selected on Step One):
- Applied Pharmacoeconomics
- Managed Care Pharmacy Systems
- Patient Safety in Medication Use
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- In the Department Contact Name field, type HSC DESS Admissions Team
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for each school, if you have them.
- Note that your application will not be reviewed for an admission decision until your official transcripts are received (instructions for sending official transcripts are on Step Three).
- Although we consider both the overall and upper-division GPA for all applicants, the upper-division GPA must be reported on the UF Graduate Application. Use the instructions on the application, and this worksheet, to calculate and accurately report your upper-division GPA. It is extremely important to accurately report your degree(s) and upper-division GPA. Failure to do so can cause processing delays and may negatively impact your application upon review. Activities
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience. Additional Questions (Statement of Purpose & Resume/CV)
- A statement of purpose and resume/CV are required for admission consideration and should be uploaded here. Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation are not required and are not considered or reviewed in the admission decision process.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the following three identifying documents. Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration Application Fee
- The $30 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted. Additional Information
- Students opting for the UF M.S./Stetson M.B.A. option should not indicate a “Joint UF Degree” or “M.B.A.” program option on this application. Upon admission to the UF Online M.S. Pharmacy program, the program registrar will work with Stetson to complete admission to the M.B.A. program. Students electing the M.S./M.B.A. option should forward official transcripts (see Step 3) to both UF and Stetson at this time.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond.