This course will examine risk management within the health care setting. It is designed for individuals with little or no previous knowledge of risk management processes. The main goals of this course are to:
- understand what is important to know and what makes a difference in efficacious risk management
- make risk management approachable so that everyone can use risk management principles
The objectives of this course include active discovery of:
- risk management principles
- failure pathways and error reduction
- behavior and reaction within a risky enterprise
*Please note that this syllabus is subject to change. Use the updated syllabus in Canvas as the official course syllabus.