The online Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy concentration offers a master’s degree in pharmacy program for US-based working professionals to enhance their education in the non-dispensing areas of pharmacy, all with minimal disruption to their schedules. Students take one course at-a-time, making it more manageable to balance work, family and education.
- Credit Hours: The online master’s degree is a non-thesis, 30-credit program.
- Format: Class meetings are live and interactive, allowing students to engage with one another and with the instructor in real time, as well as using asynchronous discussion boards and pre-recorded lectures and videos.
- Time Commitment: Live class sessions are held on weekends and after hours (eastern time), generally twice per week, and classes are roughly 7-weeks in duration.
- Travel Requirements: Students must visit campus at least twice during their course of study. For most students, the two visits include their completion of the two on-campus seminars, and the comprehensive final exam.
- Credential: All graduates from the program receive the Master of Science in Pharmacy with concentration in Pharmaceutical Outcome & Policy. Within that concentration, students choose from one of four specialty tracks.
Sign Up | Program News & Updates