The Graduate Program of the Department of Pharmaceutical Outcomes & Policy offers an online M.S. degree for working professionals to advance their careers in four specialized areas. Students can pursue the degree one course at a time, allowing for maximum flexibility.
- Credit Hours: The online master’s degree is a non-thesis, 30-credit program.
- Format: Class meetings are live and interactive, allowing students to engage with one another and with the instructor in real time, as well as using asynchronous discussion boards and pre-recorded lectures and videos.
- Time Commitment: Live class sessions are held on weekends and after hours (eastern time), generally twice per week, and classes are roughly 7-weeks in duration.
- Travel Requirements: Students must visit campus at least twice during their course of study. For most students, the two visits include their completion of the two on-campus seminars, and the comprehensive final exam.
- Credential: All graduates from the program receive the Master of Science in Pharmacy with concentration in Pharmaceutical Outcome & Policy. Within that concentration, students choose from one of four specialty tracks.
Learn more about our four specialty tracks and how they can help advance your career.
In addition, the UF program has partnered with other institutions to provide unique educational opportunities: