Continuing Education Information
At the completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss barriers to equitable medication use.
- Describe the relationship between inequities in medication use and patient health outcomes.
- Propose systematic strategies to reduce racial inequities in medication use.
- Target Audience: Pharmacists interested in learning more about racial inequities in medication use.
- Activity Type: Knowledge
- Fees: There are no program fees associated with this activity.
- Program support: No financial program support was received to host this program.
Currently no speakers, reviewers or planning committee members have disclosed that they have no relevant financial disclosures.
This program is accredited by the University of Florida Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education. The University of Florida Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
CE Credit Hour Information
|Title||Date||ACPE Approved Continuing Education Contact Hours||Universal Activity Number|
|Day 1: Racial Inequities in Medication Use||March 5, 2022||3.75 (live)||0012-0000-22-001-L04-P|
|Day 2: Racial Inequities in Medication Use||March 6, 2022||3.75 (live)||0012-0000-22-002-L04-P|
Participants must attend the entire program, actively participant and complete an online evaluation to receive credit.
Computer Requirements: A computer capable of running Zoom web conferencing software and connecting to the internet.
Copyright: Courses in their entirety are copyrighted by the University of Florida Continuing Pharmacy Education and may not be duplicated or reproduced for any other purpose without specific written permission.