No matter where you want to practice, there is a demand for individuals from a Pharmacoeconomic background.
Read a blog post on Global Salary Survey for Health Economics, Outcomes Research, and Market Access showing job and salary growth in the Applied Pharmacoeconomics field.
Dr. Karen Rascati participated in a study examining salary predictors among health economics, outcomes researchers and market access professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry.
-David Wamble, Ph.D., M.S.
Examples of Jobs after graduation include:
- Field Reimbursement Manager
- Health Outcomes Liaison
- Health Economics Research (HEOR) Manager
- Market Access Director
- Real-World Evidence Researcher
- Healthcare Outcomes Pharmacist
- Pharmacoeconomics Specialist
- Managed Care Scientific Liaison
- Clinical Value & Outcomes Manager
Companies that hire graduates include:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Companies
- Health Insurance Companies
- Medical Communication Agencies
- Clinical Trial Research Organizations
- Hospitals & Hospital Systems
- Healthcare Policy Think Tanks
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Patient Medication Access & Advocacy Groups