Alternate and/or additional course requirements may apply when earning more than one certificate in the OnlinePOP program. Students interested in earning multiple certificates should contact the program’s academic advisor for course planning.
Certificate Requirements (15 cr.)
- PHA 6283: Comm Applications of Pharmacoecon Principles (3 cr.)
- PHA 6276: Pharmacy Benefit Design & Management (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Managed Prescription Drug Systems (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Managed Care Pharmacy Operations (3 cr.)
Choose one of the following courses:
- PHA 6286: Pharmaceutical Microeconomics (3 cr.)
- PHA 6287: Pharmaceutical Health Economics (3 cr.)
- PHA 6793: Evidentiary Basis of Pharmaceutical Use (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Pharmaceutical Data Analysis I (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Pharmaceutical Data Analysis 2 (3 cr.)
- PHA 6186: POP Foundations I (3 cr.)* **
- PHA 6187: POP Foundations 2 (3 cr.)* **
- PHA 6935 Quantitative Methods in Evidence-Based Pharmacy (3 cr.)
*Students without experience in pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences should choose to take either POP Foundations I or Foundations II.
**Students who are planning to proceed to the M.S. degree program should consider taking one of the POP Foundations I or II as part of their certificate coursework, since both courses are required for the M.S. degree.