Alternate and/or additional course requirements may apply when earning more than one certificate in the OnlinePOP program. Students interested in earning multiple certificates should contact the program’s academic advisor for course planning.
Certificate Requirements (15 cr.)
Choose five of the following courses:
- PHA 5270: Health Care & Patient Safety (3 cr.)
- PHA 5271: Health Care Risk Management (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Preventing Medication Errors (3 cr.)
- PHA 6799 Medication Safety & Quality Program Evaluation (3 cr.)
- PHA 6246: Med Safety & Technology (3 cr.)
- PHA 6186 POP Foundations 1 (3 cr.)* **
- PHA 6187 POP Foundations 2 (3 cr.)* **
*Students without experience in pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences should choose to take either POP Foundations I or Foundations II.
**Students who are planning to proceed to the M.S. degree program should consider taking one of the POP Foundations I or II as part of their certificate coursework, since both courses are required for the M.S. degree.