Concentration coursework (10 cr.)
- PHA 6186 POP Foundations 1 (3 cr.)
- PHA 6187 POP Foundations 2 (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935 Writing for POP (3 cr.)
- PHA 6279 Seminar (on campus) (1 cr.)
Specialty coursework (15 cr.)
- PHA 5270 Health Care & Patient Safety (3 cr.)
- PHA 5271 Health Care Risk Management (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935 Preventing Medication Errors (3 cr.)
- PHA 6799 Patient Safety Program Evaluation (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935 Intersecting Medication Safety and Technology (3 cr.)
Comprehensive Final Exam (online) – 0 cr.
General Electives (6 cr.*)
Students may choose to take any course offered in the POP Online program as a general elective.
*Students in the concurrent UF M.S. + Stetson University M.B.A. program will take fewer UF general electives because they will transfer 6 credits from Stetson into UF as general electives.
Required Travel to UF Campus
Students typically plan one travel weekend to the UF campus over the course of their program to attend one weekend seminar during any spring semester.