Alternate and/or additional course requirements may apply when earning more than one certificate in the OnlinePOP program. Students interested in earning multiple certificates should contact the program’s academic advisor for course planning.
Certificate Requirements (16 credits)
- PHA 6793: Evidentiary Basis of Pharmaceutical Use (3 cr.)
- PHA 6781 Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis for Pharmaceutical Interventions (3 cr.)
- PHA 6797 Applied Pharmaceutical Research Communications (3 cr.)
- MMC 6456 Data Storytelling and Visualization (4 cr.)
- Choose either: MMC 5435 Messaging Strategy and the Centrality of the Value Proposition (3 cr.) OR PHA 6935 Principles of Biomedical Peer-reviewed Publishing OR PHA 6264 Pharmaceutical Health Technology Assessment