Concentration coursework (10 cr.)
- PHA 6186 POP Foundations 1 (3 cr.)
- PHA 6187 POP Foundations 2 (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935 Writing for POP (3 cr.)
- PHA 6279 Seminar (on campus) (1 cr.)
Specialty coursework (16 cr.)
- PHA 6793: Evidentiary Basis of Pharmaceutical Use (3 cr.)
- PHA 6781 Systematic Review & Meta-Analysis for Pharmaceutical Interventions (3 cr.)
- PHA 6797 Applied Pharmaceutical Research Communications (3 cr.)
- MMC 6456 Data Storytelling and Visualization (4 cr.)
- MMC 5435 Messaging Strategy and the Centrality of the Value Proposition (3 cr.)
Comprehensive Final Exam (online) – 0 cr.
General Electives (6 cr.*)
Students may choose to take any course offered in the POP Online program as a general elective. This may include a course that is from outside the Applied Pharmacoeconomics track, or a course (beyond the first two) from the specialty electives list.
*Students in the concurrent UF M.S. + Stetson University M.B.A. program will take fewer UF general electives because they will transfer 6 credits from Stetson into UF as general electives.