No matter where you want to practice, there is a demand for individuals from a Pharmacoeconomic background.
Read a blog post on Global Salary Survey for Health Economics, Outcomes Research, and Market Access showing job and salary growth in the Applied Pharmacoeconomics field.
Beth Majeroni, M.S. APE, National Account Director
Dr. Karen Rascati participated in a study examining salary predictors among health economics, outcomes researchers and market access professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Examples of Jobs after graduation include:
- Field Reimbursement Manager
- Health Outcomes Liaison
- Health Economics Research (HEOR) Manager
- Market Access Director
- Real-World Evidence Researcher
- Healthcare Outcomes Pharmacist
- Pharmacoeconomics Specialist
- Managed Care Scientific Liaison
- Clinical Value & Outcomes Manager
Companies that hire graduates include:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Companies
- Health Insurance Companies
- Medical Communication Agencies
- Clinical Trial Research Organizations
- Hospitals & Hospital Systems
- Healthcare Policy Think Tanks
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Patient Medication Access & Advocacy Groups