To apply, please complete the following steps:
The UF non-degree application is a separate application process through the UF Registrar’s Office.Start Your UF Non-Degree Application
We’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section:
- Choose “Non-degree Application”
- Select Non-degree Special Program
- DO NOT select Individual Course! Doing so will require you to complete a new application.
- Select College of Pharmacy and your desired term
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, requirement for work, etc.).
- Select Online Pharmacy Outcomes
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.