To apply, please complete the following steps:
The UF non-degree application is a separate application process through the UF Registrar’s Office.
We’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section:
- Choose Non-degree Application
- Select Non-degree Special Program
- DO NOT select Individual Course! Doing so will require you to complete a new application.
- Select College of Pharmacy and your desired term
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: elective to transfer to home institution, etc.).
- Select Online Pharmacy Outcomes
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s License, Vehicle Registration, Voter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu and firstname.lastname@example.org to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
Step 3: Application review, approval and registration
The application review and approval process takes approximately two weeks, provided the application is complete. Once approved, applicants will receive an approval email sent to the email address provided in step one with instruction and next steps including how to register.