To apply, please complete the following steps:
The UF non-degree application is a separate application process through the UF Registrar’s Office.
We’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section:
- Choose “Non-degree Application”
- Select Non-degree Special Program
- DO NOT select Individual Course! Doing so will require you to complete a new application.
- Select College of Pharmacy and your desired term
- Please provide the reason you are applying as a non-degree student. (For example: to begin taking courses before being formally admitted, requirement for work, etc.).
- Select Online Pharmacy Outcomes
- Course information must be entered on the application, but is not required for our program. Please enter n/a in the first prefix and number (both) fields.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the “Residency Information” section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of these three identifying documents:
- Driver’s LicenseVehicle RegistrationVoter Registration
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from our office or the Office of the University Registrar regarding your application, you must respond.
Please be aware that non-degree coursework will not show UF credit earned on the UF transcript. Therefore, when you complete the course and it is listed on your official transcript, Grade Points, Earned Hours, and Hours Carried will read zero. Those fields are only completed for UF degree seeking students.