The University of Florida is proud to offer one of the most competitive tuition rates among online programs in pharmacy.
The total cost of the Master’s Degree will be $23,250 and the total cost for a graduate certificate will be $11,250. Costs for non-degree students will vary.
AMCP members and ISMPP members are eligible for 50% tuition discount for their first and last course in the Online M.S. program. Check out our Partners page for more information.
Only Master’s degree students are eligible for both federal financial aid funding and private loans. Certificate students may be eligible for private loans, while non-degree enrollment does not qualify for either.
- The rate is the same for in-state and out-of-state residents, and for those living outside of the U.S.
- Total cost of the Master’s Degree: $23,250 ($750 x 31 credits)
- Total cost of the graduate certificate: $11,250 ($750 x 15 credits)
- The tuition rate is the same for all courses, regardless of enrollment status (i.e., whether the credit is applied toward the master’s degree program, a certificate program, or in a non-degree seeking capacity).
- Fees set annually by the Florida legislature range from $10 to $50 per credit hour, which varies by enrollment status. Additional fees may be applied for late payments.
- Tuition rate is $750 per credit hour, plus University-assessed fees. The application fee is $35.
- UF M.S./Stetson M.B.A. joint program information on tuition, fees, and financial aid .
- Tuition and fees are payable on a rolling, term-based schedule. Students may pay tuition via credit card, electronic check, or paper check. A processing fee is assessed for credit card payments.
- Our program does not accept the UF EEP or Florida State Tuition Waiver. We are an off-book program and do not receive funds from these programs.
Master’s degree students are eligible for private and federal loans. Graduate certificate students are not eligible for federal financial aid but may be eligible for private loans. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for federal or private loans. Please contact our Financial Aid Coordinator about possible private student loan eligibility.
Students seeking federal student loans must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible.
- Financial aid applicants are responsible for ensuring the timely completion of several steps through FAFSA and UF’s ONE.UF in order for funds to be disbursed by the tuition due date.
- The UF school code for FAFSA is 001535. The Stetson school code for FAFSA is 001531.
Minimum credits for eligibility for federal financial aid:
- Fall and Spring semesters: 5 credits
- Summer semester: 4 credits
Private loans may also be available for certificate and masters students. Eligibility requirements vary by lender.
For more information or questions, contact the Pharmacy Financial Aid Coordinator:
Financial Aid Coordinator
Veterans Affairs and Military Students
- All non-degree, graduate certificate, and master’s degree students are eligible to receive benefits from the G.I. Bill or V.A. Tuition Assistance.
- Also see: scholarship options for veterans
- For more information or questions about your benefits, please contact: VAcounselor@ufl.edu.
- Financial Aid Pharmacy Graduate Programs [PPT]
- Financial Aid Checklist [DOC]
- Graduate Programs Financial Aid Information [DOC]