To apply, please complete the following steps:
The UF graduate application is a separate application process through the UF Graduate School. We’ve outlined important information to guide you as you fill out each section.
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online Application
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application Information & Program of Study
Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections for the degree you are applying for:
- In the Location dropdown, select Distance Education.
- In the Program of Study section, click or search College of Pharmacy. From the expanded selection, choose:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Pharmaceutical Outcomes and Policy
- Choose the term you are applying for from the dropdown. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C.
- Review your selection in the Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Program.
- Fill out the Additional Information section with the following:
- Under Concentration, choose the dropdown option matching your Program of Study
- In the Program Specialization field, type the Specialty Track you are applying for (this should match what you selected on Step One):
- Applied Pharmacoeconomics
- Managed Care Pharmacy Systems
- Patient Safety in Medication Use
- Pharmaceutical Regulation
- In the Department Contact Name field, type HSC DESS Admissions Team
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for each school, if you have them.
- Note that your application will not be reviewed for an admission decision until your official transcripts are received (instructions for sending official transcripts are on Step Three).
- The upper-division GPA must be reported on the UF Graduate Application. Use the instructions on the application, and this worksheet, to calculate and accurately report your upper-division GPA.
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience.
Additional Questions (Statement of Purpose & Resume/CV)
- A statement of purpose and resume/CV are required for admission consideration and should be uploaded here.
Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation are not required and are not considered or reviewed in the admission decision process.
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the following three identifying documents. Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver’s License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- The $37 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
- Students opting for the UF MSP/Stetson MBA option should not indicate a “Joint UF Degree” or “MBA” program option on this application. Upon admission to the UF Online MS Pharmacy program, the program registrar will work with Stetson to complete admission to the MBA program. Students electing the MS/MBA option should forward official transcripts (see Step 3) to both UF and Stetson at this time.
- Add @ufl.edu to your ‘safe list’ on your email account. If you receive any emails from UF regarding your application, you must respond
Request official, sealed, academic transcripts from all previously attended institutions be sent to:
UF Office of Admissions
201 Criser Hall – PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
Electronic transcript submission:
Electronic transcripts are only valid and official if the documents are sent directly FROM the institution TO the UF Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure the institution uses one of the following verified companies to submit transcripts or the transcripts cannot be considered: Parchment, Faster, National Student Clearinghouse, Transcripts Plus, Credential Solutions, or E-script/Scrip-Safe.
Students electing the UF MS / Stetson MBA options should also request official transcripts be sent to:
Attn: Pharma MBA Clerk
School of Business Administration
421 N. Woodland Blvd. Unit 8398
Deland, Florida 32723
Request GRE and TOEFL scores, if applicable, be sent to University of Florida, school code 5812.
GRE scores are valid for 5 years after the testing year in which you tested (July 1 – June 30). GRE is generally waived for prospective students holding an advanced degree (Pharm.D, Master’s, MBA, J.D., Ph.D, etc.) with a minimum 3.0 GPA or better. Applicants whose native country is not the United States are required to submit TOEFL scores.
For more information, visit the Graduate School’s International Applicant webpage.
Submit a current resume or CV, in MS Word or PDF format. You may email the file to email@example.com or attach it as part of the UF Graduate Application in step 2.