M.S. + M.B.A. Concurrent Degree Program
University of Florida College of Pharmacy and Stetson University School of Business Administration
Are you interested in an executive leadership career in health care, pharmaceuticals or health policy? Differentiate yourself with our unique M.S. + M.B.A. concurrent degree option. The University of Florida and Stetson University have been offering the concurrent degree program for more than 10 years.Career Outlook Student Profiles Coursework
Meet Moses Allen, Pharm. D., M.S., M.B.A.
Clinical Pharmacy Services Director
About Stetson University
- Stetson’s School of Business Administration is AACSB accredited, a certification only 5% of business programs receive.
- Best business school recognition by the Princeton Review
- A top online graduate program by the Princeton Review
The Stetson M.B.A. is offered online to students enrolled in the UF online M.S. program. Program administration is streamlined, such that the same e-learning platforms are used in both programs, and admission to the Stetson program is guaranteed, provided satisfactory progress in the UF program.
The program allows students to complete the two master’s degrees much more quickly than they otherwise could. Students generally complete 26 credits in the UF online M.S. program, and 27 credits in the Stetson M.B.A. program. Since each institution accepts 6 transfer credits from the other, the degrees can be completed in just 53 credits
Students will begin the program by taking at least one semester of coursework in the UF M.S. program. Students will take a break from their UF coursework to temporarily transition to Stetson for at least 6 credits (1 semester), before going back to UF to finish their M.S. After UF graduation, students return to Stetson to finish their M.B.A. coursework.
Current students MUST notify the program in writing by October 1 if they are interested in attending the M.B.A. program at Stetson.
Stetson Tuition and Admissions
The cost for coursework in the Stetson M.B.A. program, regardless of residency, is as follows:
- 26 UF credits x $750 = $19,500 + 27 Stetson credits x $1000 = $27,000 (Total: $46,500)
- Fees: Stetson does not have student fees associated with registration
Stetson Admission Requirements: (Materials are only kept for 1 year. Therefore, please do not request information too early, as it may not be retained.)
- Full Admission & Completion of First Semester at UF as a Master’s Degree student
- Stetson Waiver Form
- Stetson Application
- Transcripts (official, sealed copies from every institution attended)
- A letter of endorsement from the UF program, confirming that the student is in good academic standing and has satisfactorily completed at least one semester of coursework as a Master’s Degree student at UF
For more information about the Stetson M.B.A. program, contact:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Stay connected with UF M.S. program updates!Stay Connected