Alternate and/or additional course requirements may apply when earning more than one certificate in the OnlinePOP program. Students interested in earning multiple certificates should contact the program’s academic advisor for course planning.
Certificate Requirements (15 credits)
- PHA 6283: Comm Applications of Pharmacoecon Principles (3 cr.)
- PHA 6806: Pharmacoeconomic Modelling (3 cr.)
- PHA 6795 Quantitative Methods in Evidence-Based Pharmacy (3 cr.)
Choose two of the following courses:
- PHA 6276: Pharmacy Benefit Management (3 cr.)
- PHA 6286: Pharmaceutical Microeconomics (3 cr.)
- PHA 6287: Pharmaceutical Health Economics (3 cr.)
- PHA 6793: Evidentiary Basis of Pharmaceutical Use (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Pharmaceutical Data Analysis I: Data Management (3 cr.)
- PHA 6935: Pharmaceutical Data Analysis 2: Risk Adjustment (3 cr.)
- PHA 6186: POP Foundations I (3 cr.)* **
- PHA 6187: POP Foundations 2 (3 cr.)* **
*Students without experience in pharmacy/pharmaceutical sciences should choose to take either POP Foundations I or Foundations II.
**Students who are planning to proceed to the M.S. degree program should consider taking one of the POP Foundations I or II as part of their certificate coursework, since both courses are required for the M.S. degree.